Monday, June 14, 2021

MCT 111th Edition Sneak Peek Day #1


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!

Welcome to Day #1 of Sneak Peeks for the 111th Edition New Release from My Creative Time!!


Today we are showcasing the NEW... 

More Big Word Dies
and
More Sentiment Strips

What fun new die sets!  I especially LOVE the new More Big Word Dies set!!  I just love the font used on these sentiments.

For my card today, I used the 'Smile' sentiment:
So fun!!  I love the hearts in the sentiment!!


All MCT Products Used:
More Big Word Dies
More Sentiment Strips

-----


***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!   For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday,  Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on the MCT Blog!  All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE  blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning!  VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you in the comments section below just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!  For extra entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even spread the word on Instagram! :)

-----

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!





------------------------


19 comments:

Jannie said...

Wow wow wow Kendra!!!
I am just in awe! This is stunning!
You did an amazing job Teamie💕

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the design and the rainbow colors!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Linda said...

Kendra, your cards are always so cheerful, I think you could pull anyone up from having a downer day with your cards! This one is super pretty and cheery. I am simply loving it! Awesomeness to the fullest! adnilttoh@gmail.com

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the cheerful colors you used! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

Kiki22 said...

Yes... this big word die set is a perfect match to the previously release stamp set. I can't wait to use them both together!! Absolutely 💛 what you created!! 🥰

paneki22@socal.rr.com

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

What a festive card with all the layering! Love this background to place a big sentiment on! Love these new dies!
Hugs,
debbiehauxhurst@gmail.com

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable card! I love the style of these sentiments! Fun idea to use the Cute Bubble Cover Die with the striped paper layer under it!
deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

Becca Yahrling said...

Very cute design and love all the colors!!
rebyah1@gmail.com

Amy said...

This card is so cute and fun that it made me Smile!! Love it!
Amy
Brnidgrl6870at Aol.com

Lorraine Gall said...

Really cute card!! Could see this as a shaker also!!
Lorraine Gall
jlgall@cox.net

Windy said...

I love all the colors in this card, the circle cut outs, and, of course, the big sentiment die!
gailliz11atgmaildotcom

cm said...

Your whimsical circles + rainbow card makes me smile, Kendra! So pretty; a delightful showcase of the new sentiments!
~carol

Andre M. said...

So cute, this rainbow palette will definitely bring a smile to the recipient's face!

joni said...

Fabulous colorful card!!!! OMG I love everything about this...the dies paired with the colorful paper are winners in my book...I would love to get a card like this!!!! TFS
hugs,
joni

arcocha@yahoo.com

Sue D said...

I like your fun card design!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Kristi said...

This card is totally fun and happy. Love your use of old and new products and the colors behind it.
Kidshomelove at yahoo. Com

SHartl said...

What a unique and super fun way to put your card together and show off the great dies!
apedoak@aol.com

Amy said...

Such a fun and bubbly card! I like how you created the background with the negative die cuts!!
Amy
brnidgrl6870Ataol.com

sharon g said...

OH MY GOSH, I LOVE THIS. This is my favorite!!