Thursday, November 18, 2021

Cool Greetings

Hello Stamping Friends!

We are spotlighting Your Next Stamp's newest release this week!!

Today I am featuring the fun NEW Magical Winter Wishes stamp set:
I LOVE snowman!!  So I am in love with this new set!!

I love decorating our Christmas trees, so I thought I would play with this sweet image first!!

I placed the two images (the tree is a separate image in the set) on the die cut Snowflake Panel Die, as I didn't want to take again from the images.  I was going to add some snowflakes back in the die cut or make it a shaker, but I thought it was perfect just like this!  Simple is sometimes just so striking!


All YNS Products Used:

-----------------


Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Blog for more inspiration and to learn about giveaways!!



Have a lovely day!




-----------------

5 comments:

sharon g said...

Really cute. I love the snowballs in a box. ADORABLE and different.

Carol Wortman said...

You are right, it is perfect just as it is. Love the goodies peeking out of the box, which, to me, is a Christmas surprise every year when decorating the tree and all the memories kicks in as you decorate. Very very sweet.

Lori Podolsky said...

Love the fabulous background the the really cute snowman stamps. Adorable!

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Perfect!

Denise Bryant said...

Darling card! I love the image and the pretty background!