Saturday, November 6, 2021

You're the Best

Hello Sweet Crafty Friends!

I have a pretty card to share today using Lisa Horton Crafts products!

I LOVE Lisa's NEW layers flower dies!!

I used the NEW Layering Dies - Chrysanthemum!

I love how this card turned out!!  So pretty!



All Lisa Horton Products Used:

Layering Dies - Chrysanthemum

3D Embossing Folder - Padded Quilt

Diagonal Circles Background

Nested Scalloped & Stitched Rectangles

Large Stitched Alphabet Dies

Banner Sentiments Stamp & Die



Have a lovely day!  



2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Manage Transfers said...

Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article. I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. Do you want to know about Manage Transfer and Health Insurance Live Transfers?