Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Merry Christmas Gnomie

Hello Stamping Friends!

We are spotlighting Your Next Stamp's newest release this week!!

Today I am featuring the fun NEW Holiday Gnomies Stamp Set stamp set:
So cute!!  

I have to admit I never really was a huge fan of gnomes, but when they are this cute, they just grow on you!!!

I also used the lovely NEW Mini Slim Diagonal Stripes Panel Die!

All YNS Products Used:

-----------------


Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Blog for more inspiration and to learn about giveaways!!



Have a lovely day!




-----------------

11 comments:

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Love the glitter shaker!

sharon g said...

Oh, what a happy Christmas card. The gnome and his pot are adorable. This looks like a difficult card to make... I will enjoy it without recreating it :) ADORABLE

Alexandra Y said...

This is such an adorable card! I love the fun stripes!

Andre M. said...

Such a fun colour palette on this card. I, too, have never been a fan of gnomes, but they're everywhere!

Becca Yahrling said...

Shakers are my fave type of card and this one is so festive and fun. The gnome is adorbs!!

Dee Earnshaw said...

lovely card - thanks for sharing

Mary Holshouser said...

Love gnomes. Fun card.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Kristina "Tina" said...

No I'm so gnomes please and never ever get old! They are adorable at any season but especially this little cute set of stamps

Carol Wortman said...

Terrific background, the shaker bits caught my eye, nice surprise.

Lori Podolsky said...

I also am a huge fan of gnomes, Kendra! And, I love he mini slimline die. Just beautiful!

Denise Bryant said...

Fun shaker card! The little gnome is really cute!