Friday, February 11, 2022

It's a Coffee Date!

 Hello stamping friends!

Helen has asked me to be her 'Coffee Date' on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog today!!

I am honored to be joining her!


We've decided to find some inspiration in this photo:

So cute!!

Here is the card I created:
So much glitter!!

I featured the Be Frappe and Latte Love stamp sets for my cup and sentiment!

I absolutely LOVE the NEW Slim Mini Background Die from D2BA!!  So pretty!!

I just love how this card turned out!!

Thanks Helen for asking me to be your "Coffee Date"!

Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Omg I just love your coffee theme card!! Lovely background and gorgeous images. Join in our coffee challenge at www.yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com