Saturday, February 5, 2022

So Great It's Scary

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

I have a sweet Valentine Day card to share!

I just LOVE the NEW products at D2BA!!

I'm featuring the NEW Cosmic Creatures stamp set:
I just love this cute monster!  I thought he'd be super cute for a Valentine's Day card!!

I used the Slim Mini Wavy Layers Die set to create the layers on this card!  Such an essential die set!!

The 'You're So Great it's Scary' sentiment is also from the Cosmic Creatures stamp set!  To add to the front I die cut the Love You Double Layered Word Die, I really like this word die!!

The back most polka dot paper die cut later is paper from the Merry and Bright Collection!!  I love how this collection isn't only for Christmas, but for all year round as well!!  The polka dot side of the Bright Blooms Paper I thought was perfect for a Valentine's Day card!!

All D2BA Products Used:
Cosmic Creatures

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

No comments: