Thursday, February 3, 2022

Sending Love


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Anything Goes

A chance to create whatever we'd like!  

I decided to create a fun gift card holder for Valentine's Day:
I used the Love Letter Die to create the envelope!!

I love the die large 'Love' die from the More Big Word Dies set!  

I also used the Sending Love stamp set on the front and little card inside the envelope:
I absolutely love how this turned out!!

All My Creative Time Products Used:
Sending Love

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

4 comments:

Jannie said...

OMG what cute love letter!!!
I💕 it

lindagk23 said...

Sooo cute!!!

shabbypinkhouse said...

Beautiful! This is one of my favorite dies! Tfs

Linda said...

How sweet! Love this! TFS Linda Hott