Friday, April 15, 2022

Divinity Designs April Release


Hello Stamping Friends!

I'm sharing a projects today using products from Divinity Designs NEW April Release!!

Have you seen the release yet?

It is filled with so many beautiful designs!!

Check out the April 2022 Release HERE!!

-----

This first card features the beautiful Flourished Gatefold Card With Insert Dies:

So elegant!!  What a beautiful die for wedding cards or to create your own wedding invites!!

I used the Flourished Gatefold Belly Band to help hold the card shut!

Here is the inside:

I used the Lovebirds stamp set for the image and sentiments!

Inside the card I also used the R.S.V.P. Envelope Die and R.S.V.P. Card With Layers Die to create a gift card holder!

Such a beautiful set!!

My next card features the NEW Pierced Wedding Ring Background Die and Faith Hop Love stamp:
Simple, yet so beautiful!!

And lastly I have another wedding card featuring the R.S.V.P. Envelope Die and R.S.V.P. Card With Layers Die:
I also used the Cheers stamp set for the image and sentiments!

Close-up of the card:
So elegant!!

I just LOVE these new dies!!  

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

No comments: