Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Mother's Day Box


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

I Need A Favor
+
Tube Treat Box

Always love this theme!!  Who doesn't like some cute packaging?!!

With Mother's Day around the corner I decided to create a sweet little package for my Mom:
Going to add some yummy Lindor truffles inside the box!!


All My Creative Time Products Used:

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

3 comments:

Jannie said...

Ooooow Kendra, I just💕 your paper, that color is stunning and along with the Ginger doily a wonderful treat♥️

Linda said...

You brought this together so beautifully for your mom, she's gonna love it! Love your paper and ginger doily. with the big Happy Mom's Day sentiment and heart! TFS

shabbypinkhouse said...

Super cute! Love the doily die on the treat box! Thanks for the inspiration! 😍