Saturday, April 2, 2022

Fun with YNS

Hello Stamping Friends!

I have a sweet tag and card to share with you today featuring the Cute Scallop Rectangle with Optional Door Die Set from Your Next Stamp!!

I love this NEW die set!!  

Here is a look at the layers cut out:
The 'green' set shows just the scallop layer and rectangle layer.

The 'pink' set shows the scallop layer and then the rectangle layer with the optional door die cut with it.

The last, farthest right, pink plaid die cut layer shows the rectangle and optional door, with the door open.

I think it is awesome the rectangle and optional door are separate pieces, gives the set more possibilities.

When using the optional door die, I find it best to use a piece of washi tape or painters tape to help keep the rectangle and door from shifting when running through your die cutting machine:

Here is the tag and card I created with the die set:
I used the super adorable Easter Love die set for these sweet projects!!

The rectangle and scallop rectangle can create some fun layers on your cards, scrapbook layouts or tags!

My tag, just using the scallop and rectangle die layers:



Here is my card, using the same above layers with the optional door:

Super simple to use the optional door to create a fun interactive card with a little fun hidden message or image!

Here is the door opened:
Surprise!!  I decided to use the rectangle and door layer to create a shaker window, so it's a fun surprise shaker card when you open!!

I love it!!

But you don't need to do the shaker part, you can just have it open up to hidden message or image!



All YNS Products Used:

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Adorable Easter cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖