Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Ho Ho Ho

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I have a sweet Surprise Pop-Up card to share with you today!  

I LOVE Dare 2B Artzy's Pop Up Feature Die!  It makes creating this type of card so easy!!

Check it out:
I also used their NEW Holiday Magic paper!

Along with their NEW Santa's Reindeer Die!  I absolutely LOVE the die set coordinates with some of the images on the paper.  If you don't have time to color, you can cut images from the paper!  Makes for creating a card so quick and easy!! Yet, so cute!!!

I just love these images!
The 'Ho Ho Ho' and 'Merry Christmas' sentiments are from the NEW Santa's Reindeer stamp set!

The 'It's the most wonderful time of the year' sentiment is from the NEW Believe stamp set!

Such a fun card!!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

No comments: