Friday, September 30, 2022

MCT 125th New Edition Release

 Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!

Welcome to the 125th Edition New Release from My Creative Time!!

What a fun NEW release, as always!!

You should have arrived here from Katie's Blog, if not be sure to start on the MCT Blog, so you don't miss any of the fun!!

-----------

I'm featuring the NEW Peppermint Candy Dies:

I couldn't help but make another candy shaped card!!  After I finished the one for preview this week I thought it would be super fun to create a multi glittery piece of candy!!  

And those little bows....love them!!

So cute!!

All MCT Products Used:
Peppermint Candy Dies


-----------

***FREEBIE***

Starting on Friday, September 30, 2022 @8am PST the "Circle Ho Ho Ho Die" will be given to the first "40" shoppers for FREE! If you would like this die for free, you might want to shop EARLY! Once the 40th shopper comes through, this die will be available for purchase!

If you see this die in the store, then you have missed your window to get it free!


-----------

Your next stop in the hop is the talented Miss Liz's Blog!!


Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog to see 
all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!
Have a lovely day!


10 comments:

Linda said...

OOOOOOOOhhhhh! You put so many beautiful, glittery layers on this candy!!!! SO SO SO beautiful, how awesome and then to boot added the tiny bows! I am so in love with what you have done!!! Honestly awesome! WOW! adnilttoh@gmail.com

Kiki22 said...

Now that is one gorgeous candy card if I may say so!!! Glitter galore❣️ Love it!! 😍
Paneki22@socal.rr.com

My Creative Time said...

OMG.....SOOO DARN ADORABLE!!! AWESOME Job my friend!!! Thanks for all of your FABULOUS projects this week!
xoxo

shabbypinkhouse said...

Super adorable! Love the traditional colors! 😍

cm said...

Kendra, your glittery, traditional colours peppermint is so pretty! And yes, those little bows are the cutest! A wonderful finale to your week of fabulous showcases!
~carol

sharon g said...

I really like the candy dies, too. I might need to buy it. I would love to make some little gifts for people. Sharon dot gullikson at Gmail dot com

lindagk23 said...

WOW! Your card is so adorable! Love all the glittery layers you added! That is cute! Love this whole release and really enjoyed all your projects this week! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Becca Yahrling said...

Love all that yummy sparkle - so perfect for Christmas!! I bought most of this release and can't wait to play with it all!!
rebyah1@gmail.com

Denise Bryant said...

Love this glittery card! So pretty!
deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

Sue D said...

So cute and festive with the sparkle.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com