Thursday, September 1, 2022

Divinity Designs September Release


Hello Stamping Friends!

Are you ready for Divinity Designs September Release?!!

This release is filled with a bunch of awesome NEW products!!
It has me dreaming of FALL!!

First up I have a beautiful fall card featuring the NEW Bountiful Blessings stamp and die duo:

I just love this image of the wagon and pumpkins!!

I also used the NEW Quilted Tile Background!

------

The next card features the NEW Happy Fall stamp and die duo:

Another awesome stamp set with a great image!!  I just love this scarecrow!  Makes me smile when I see him!!

------

Lastly I have a card featuring the NEW Thanksgiving Gnomes paper and die duo:


So sweet!!

I also used the NEW Accordion Fold Die Add-On, which coordinates with the Accordion Fold With Layers!  I just love these dies to create these fun fold cards!!

------

I just LOVE this NEW release from DD!!


Have a great day!!




------------------------


No comments: