Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Trick or Treat


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

I Need A Favor

Always a fun theme!!

We were also asked to use the Treat Sleeve Die!

Here is the cute package I created:
Perfect for Halloween!!

All My Creative Time Products Used:

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

4 comments:

Linda said...

Kendra, love your papers and how you decorated your treat sleeve, so cute! Have a wonderful day.

shabbypinkhouse said...

So super cute! Love the fun papers! 😍

sharon g said...

Who wouldn't LOVE to get this? It is so cute!! I love the papers and how they coordinate, and the silver glitter paper for the bat and OCT 31st. REALLY cute

Marilyn said...

Cute treat holder!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️