Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Merry Little Christmas


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Gift Card Giving

I always love this theme!!  With all of Emma's cool new products and Christmas around the corner, I decided to create a Christmas themed gift card holder:
So cute!  I just LOVE how this gift card holder turned out!!  Love all the accents I've added to it!!

I love the NEW Small Flower Dies and Foliage Dies, I was determined to used them on a Christmas project!!


All My Creative Time Products Used:

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh so pretty, Kendra! Love how you brought it together!

Kristi said...

This is so beautiful for a Christmas gift card giver. The recipient is very lucky.