Friday, August 19, 2022

MCT 124th New Edition Release

 Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!

Welcome to the 124th Edition New Release from My Creative Time!!
What a fun NEW release, as always!!
This release has me dreaming of FALL!!


You should have arrived here from Katie's Blog, if not be sure to start on the MCT Blog, so you don't miss any of the fun!!

-----------

I'm featuring the NEW Oct 31st Die:
I also used papers from the NEW Wicked Night 6x6 Paper Pad!!

I just LOVE all these NEW products!!


All MCT Products Used:
Oct 31st Die
Wicked Night 6x6 Paper Pad


Check out all the awesome NEW products:
Sweet Halloween

Candy Corn 6x6 Paper Pad


Wicked Night

Haunted House Dies

Wicked Night 6x6 Paper Pad

Foliage Dies

Small Flower Dies

Oct 31st Die


Such awesome NEW products!!!

-----------

***FREEBIE***

Starting on Friday, August 19, 2022 @8am PST the "Oct 31st Die" will be given to the first "40" shoppers for FREE! If you would like this die for free, you might want to shop EARLY! Once the 40th shopper comes through, this die will be available for purchase!

If you see this die in the store, then you have missed your window to get it free!


***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our SALE starts RIGHT NOW here!!! 
Use the code: AUG2022 to receive 15% off your entire purchase!!  
This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY.
This sale will end on Sunday, August 21, 2022 @midnight PST.

-----------

Your next stop in the hop is the talented Miss Liz's Blog!!


Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog to see 
all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!
Have a lovely day!


12 comments:

Jannie said...

Love your card Kendra😍
Happy Bloghop Day💕

johnnyp said...

The new release is very cute. I love Halloween.

shabbypinkhouse said...

Super adorable! Love the papers! 😍

Becca Yahrling said...

Yay for a pretty shaker - love every little detail. I'm looking forward to getting all my MCT Halloween goodies out to start my projects for the kiddos - so fun!
rebyah1@gmail.com

Salnclts said...

I love the polka dots in the background!

Sue D said...

Spooky! I like the torn paper layers.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

cm said...

Oh my, Kendra...how fun is this shaker! I can't wait for my order to arrive so I can give this delightful creation of yours a try! Thank you for amazing inspiration for this spectacular new release!
~carol

Denise Bryant said...

Fabulous shaker card! I love all the dies you used! Fun sneaky peek projects all week too!

lindagk23 said...

LOVE your super cute card!! These is such an awesome release! I just love the new paper pads! Thanks so much for the wonderful inspiration this week! You did an awesome job! lindagk23@aol.com

Kristi said...

Absolutely love your card. The Oct 31 is my fave.
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

Linda said...

Great Halloween card, I love the shaker. adnilttoh@gmail.com

Kiki22 said...

Love love love this Halloween release!! Inspiring creations!! 🧡💛🖤
Paneki22@socal.rr.com