Thursday, August 11, 2022

Hello


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Just Cards

We were also asked to use beach colors!!

The Coffee Break 6x6 Paper Pad was perfect to use for some beach colors!!

I created this fun mini slimline:
I love all the layers!!


All My Creative Time Products Used:

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

3 comments:

Linda said...

So pretty, Kendra!

shabbypinkhouse said...

Super cute slimline card! 😍

crypto said...

I love anime Reviews but i found that some website provide wrong result but cryptoanime is a best website for anime reviews and that recommedtaion is always true.