Sunday, August 28, 2022

Monster Wishes

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

Created this fun card with this month's D2BA challenge in mind! Be sure to join in our Shaped Cards or Fun Folds Challenge! You have until midnight central next Saturday to join! Find all the details here!!

This is the fun fold I created:

So cute!! I featured the awesome Pop Up Feature Die to help create this fold! It's a must have!!

Check it out:

I also used the adorable Cosmic Creatures stamp set!!  I just love this space alien!!

The large 'celebrate' inside my surprise shaker is part of the A Single Greeting stamp set!

The paper used is from the Space Odyssey paper collection!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️