Wednesday, March 1, 2023

DD March Release


Hello Stamping Friends!

It's release day at Divinity Designs!!

Their March release is so adorable!  I love it!!

First up I am featuring the NEW Barn Babies stamp and die duo:
Too cute!!  I just love this adorable cow!!  My daughter LOVES cows!  So I created this card with her in mind!!


Next up I'm featuring the NEW Holy Cow stamp and die duo on this mini slimline:
So cute! 

Love these cute little farm animals!!

I also used the NEW Barn Builder and Mini Slimline Pierced Windows dies!


Divinity Designs Products Used:

Stamp/Die Duos: Holy Cow

Dies: Barn Builder, Mini Slimline Pierced Windows, Mini Slimline Card Base, Slimline Grasses

Paper Collection: Heavenly Skies

Other: Foam Mounting TapeBearly Art Glue



-----

Lastly, I'm featuring the NEW Follow Me stamp set, along with the fun NEW Barn Builder and Mini Slimline Pierced Windows die set:
So fun!!  I just love how it turned out!!


Divinity Designs Products Used:


Have a lovely day!




------------------------

No comments: