Thursday, March 30, 2023

Sunshiney Day

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm sharing a card today using products from Prickley Pear Stamps!

I'm featuring NEW You Are My Sunshine stamp set from the Celestial Collection!

I started by stamping the sun image on a piece of die cut square white cardstock and then used a blue Distress Oxide ink, to give the 'sky' feel.  I then stamped the sun on different piece of yellow pattern paper and fussy cut the pieces out.  I add them to the sun image and then used a black marker to add the accents, a nice touch I thought:
I love how it turned out!

I stamped the 'Wishing you a sunshiney day' first.  Then I masked and stamped the 'Sending warm' and 'hugs' from the 'Sending warm hugs your way' sentiment.  I again used my black marker to put a heart on each side of the word 'hugs' and an exclamation mark after 'hugs'!

So bright and cheery!!


Have a beautiful day! 

No comments: