Saturday, March 4, 2023

Happy Birthdaisy

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I have a cute card to share using products from Dare 2B Artzy!!

I have never created a Spanner Panel Card before, so I decided to finally take the time to create one!  You can find directions here.

I just love how this card turned out:
Featured the adorable NEW Oopsie Daisies stamp set on this card! I just love the adorable bear!


A look as you open the card:
How fun is that?!!

The sentiment can't been seen when the top panels are closed, but is visible once the top panel is lifted!  So neat!  Under this panel, I added some layers of paper and plan to add another birthday type sentiment and then room for a hand written message.

I used some awesome NEW papers from the Feelin' Groovy Collection!!


D2BA Products Used:

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

No comments: