Friday, June 30, 2023

MCT 134th New Edition Release

 Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!

Welcome to the 134th Edition New Release from My Creative Time!!

What a fun NEW release, as always!!


You should have arrived here from Jannie's Blog, if not be sure to start on the MCT Blog, so you don't miss any of the fun!!

-----------

I was asked to feature the NEW Tall Mason Jar Dies again!

Created this sweet card:

I just LOVE the NEW papers in the Bee & Butterflies 6x6 Paper Pad!!  And the NEW charms are so cute!!



All MCT Products Used:
Tall Mason Jar Dies
Jar Label
Pretty Butterfly 
Bees & Butterflies 6x6 Paper Pad
Butterfly Charm

-----------

Check out all the awesome NEW products:

Cute Bumblebees


Pretty Butterfly 


Big Daisy Die



Chunky Jar Dies


Jar Label


Tall Mason Jar Dies


Bees and Butterflies 6x6 Paper Pad





What some AWESOME products!!


***SALE ALERT***

Our sale starts now, Friday June 30, 2023 @8am PST & will end on Sunday, July 2, 2023 @ midnight PST. Use the code: JUNE2023 at checkout to get 15% off your entire purchase.

Happy shopping!!

-----------



You can you head on over to My Creative Time Blog to see 
all information about the release and all links to DT Blogs for great inspiration!!
Have a lovely day!


5 comments:

lindagk23 said...

Love your beautiful card! I just love the new mason jars, well this whole release! Thank you for sharing all your wonderful inspiration this week, you did an awesome job! Have a great weekend! lindagk23@aol.com

Linda Hott said...

How pretty!! Love your colors, tfs all week, I loved your cards, I love the daisies in all these sizes. adnilttoh@gmail.com

Beatrice said...

Wow! What a beautiful card you designed & the finishing touch is the butterfly charm! I love this release & I'm very happy that I won the butterfly stamp & die set! Thank you for sharing your designs with us. Have a great weekend.
🦋💗🐝 babybea8@yahoo.com 🐝

joni said...

Thank you for such a great week of sneaky peeks!!! I really have loved everything you've shown on your blog! Everything has been so dang cute and I just want to get crafting! You always create such amazing cards, tags, etc and I will be back to visit your blog once I receive my order! You're a very talented card maker! TFS
hugs,
joni

Kristi said...

Your card is so sweet with the tall jar and daisies with it. Those butterflies are so pretty. Can’t wait for my order to arrive.