Wednesday, June 28, 2023

MCT 134Tth Edition Sneak Peek Day #3

Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!

Welcome to Day 3 of Sneak Peeks for the 134th Edition New Release from My Creative Time!!

What a fun NEW release, as always!!
So much cuteness in this release!!  I love it!!


-----

Today we are showcasing the NEW... 
Chunky Jar Dies
and 
Jar Label

Created a cute little jar shaped notecard:
I just love how it turned out!  So cute!!



All MCT Products Used:
Chunky Jar Dies
Jar Label
Bees and Butterflies 6x6 Paper Pad
Bumblebee Charm

-----


***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY***

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!


-----

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

20 comments:

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! What a gorgeous jar shaped card!!!!! And the bee charm is soooo darling!!!!!!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

sweetgirlythings said...

I love this jar note card! I think shaped cards are so fun and unique. Thank you for the inspiration. sweetgirlythingsutube@gmail.com

Linda Hott said...

Your notecard is so pretty, the colors look so good together, with the sweet, little bee!!! adnilttoh@gmail.com

lindagk23 said...

Oh how pretty!!! LOVE how you created your note card from the new mason jar! So cute!! Love the adorable bee charms too! What a great release! lindagk23@aol.com

Freasta said...

I love how you used the die to make a card. So cool! freasta@hovac.com

Bonnie Webster said...

I'm so excited to use these jar dies!

Bonnie
craftyclutter3@gmail.com

Denise Bryant said...

Love your adorable jar notecard! Very fun idea! So cute with the twine bow and charm to embellish it!
deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

Becca Yahrling said...

I agree, super cute! Love everything about it.
rebyah1@gmail.com

Jana Jahn said...

Such a cute notecard and the charm adds so much! Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

Migdalia said...

The mini note card is absolutely beautiful! I love this release!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

Sue D said...

Cute jar shaped card. I like the kraft and the bee.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

joni said...

YOUR JAR is 3D!!! What a fantastic way to use this die!!! And I love the bee charm attached to the bow!!!This is just so awesome!!! You never cease to amaze me with your creativity!!! TFS
hugs,
joni

arcocha@yahoo.com

cm said...

Kendra, your jar-shaped notecard takes cute and classy to a whole new level! So pretty! And the bee charm is *the* perfect special touch. So enjoying your creativity with the new release (as I enjoy it with all the releases!).
~carol (cmayne@shaw.ca)

Beatrice said...

Kendra, I just love your jar shape fold-it note card with
homemade with love sentiment & the twine with Bumble Bee
charm is the perfect addition! I love your creativity &
looking forward to tomorrow's creation! Thank you. 💛🐝💛
babybea8@yahoo.com

Kristi said...

Perfect little jar card. Love the label. Come on Friday. I need this release.
Kidshomelove@yahoo.com

Janna said...

This little notecard is just adorable, I love that you made the jar with kraft cardstock and the little charm hanging down is, well, charming! :)

Janna said...

Oops, forgot my e-mail, jannastamps@gmail.com

sharon g said...

I like the colors you chose. So natural. I just love this jar and label's the whole thing is too cute. Sharon.gullikson@gmail.com

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE this little jar! SOOO CUTE IN Kraft paper! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

alo said...

Love how you created a jar shaped card and how you finished it off with a bee charm!!
aloaiza99@gmail.com