Thursday, June 29, 2023

MCT 134Tth Edition Sneak Peek Day #4

Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!

Welcome to Day 4 of Sneak Peeks for the 134th Edition New Release from My Creative Time!!

What a fun NEW release, as always!!
So much cuteness in this release!!  I love it!!

Tomorrow is release day!!  Yay!!


-----

Today we are showcasing the NEW... 
Tall Mason Jar Dies


Another fun jar die set!!

I decided to make a shaker jar!  A yummy glass of whatever you'd like! *wink*

Check it out:
So fun!!



All MCT Products Used:
Tall Mason Jar Dies
Chunky Jar Dies
Jar Label
Big Daisy Die
Bees and Butterflies 6x6 Paper Pad


-----


***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY***

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!


-----

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

18 comments:

lindagk23 said...

Your card is so gorgeous! Love the new taller mason jars, they are so cute! I am in love with the new paper, it has so pretty. This is such an awesome release! I cannot wait. Thanks so much for sharing. lindagk23@aol.com

Denise Bryant said...

Love the shaker jar and pretty daisies! Great papers and embellishments!
deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

Jana Jahn said...

Such a beautiful card and love your choices of colors. Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

Linda Hott said...

Love how you brought your shaker all together!!! Loving the various colors and papers with the daisies, very pretty! adnilttoh@gmail.com

Migdalia said...

Gorgeous! I love the shaker and pretty daisies!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

Emily F. said...

So pretty! I love this color. I accent with it in my kitchen along with lemons and now I am thinking daisies would be a nice addition. (emilysford@gmail.com)

Becca Yahrling said...

This beauty has everything that I love: text, a shaker, so pretty, the colors. Just gorgeous!
rebyah1@gmail.com

Janna said...

Such a pretty shaker card! I love the word paper in the background and the whole combination with the daisies, it's really pretty! jannastamps@gmail.com

cm said...

Kendra, your shaker jar fills me with happiness! Such a pretty, creative card; a lovely showcase of the new tall die!
~carol (cmayne@shaw.ca)

MadeByMeghanK said...

Darling shaker! I LOVE the colors! What a fun jar! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE the colors and great shaker! Awesome jar!

Brandy said...

Love your bright and cheery shaker card! The daisies are a nice addition!
newcomerblt96@yahoo.com

joni said...

Love this! Your colors are so bright and cheery!!! Love that you made a shaker card with this jar!!! I love that idea!!!TFS
hugs,
joni

arcocha@yahoo.com

Kristi said...

Kendra, your shaker drinks makes me think of drinks on the beach. It’s so fun and summery. Great use of the large jar die.
Kidshomelove at yahoo. Com

Beatrice said...

Kendra, I love your beautiful tall shaker jar with sequins & straw & added the perfect label saying "you fill me with happiness" added pretty daisies on your colorful card! Thank you for sharing your creation this week!๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿค๐ŸŒป๐Ÿค๐ŸŒป๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’›
babybea8@yahoo.com

Sue D said...

Cute shaker jar and I like the papers you used.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Beautiful shaker card! Loving the colors, the papers, and all the fabulous detail choices! Shaker cards are always so much fun too! Wonderful card! bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

alo said...

Gorgeous!! Love this shaker card! Love how the straw was made two toned, so many lovely details to this card!
aloaiza99@gmail.com