Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy Birthday with SS




Happy Monday Stamping Friends!

There's another wonderful challenge on the Sweet Stamps Blog for you to join in!  We'd love to see what you create with our challenge in mind!!

You have a chance at winning $10 to purchase some 
"sweet" things of your own!!


SweetStamps.com has so many wonderful stamps and other products to choose from!!

----------------------

This week's Sweet Stamps Challenge is:
Happy Birthday

Can NEVER have enough birthday cards stashed away!!

I used one of the stamps in the set called Decorative Elements to create my backgrounds piece of paper!  There are 7 different elements in this set!
 I just love this stamp!!

I then stamped Happy Birthday Script.
Once in awhile I get stuck for a design, so this design was actually inspired by a card I seen on Pinterest!  

After seeing the card, I was also inspired to use my Open Hearts Medallion for the main image. I stamped the image with Memento Black ink and then using the Black Spot Distress Marker to fill in a few of the openings.  

I really like how it turned out!


Have a wonderful day!



-------------------


3 comments:

Donna K said...

What a gorgeous card, Kendra. I can see why you love this stamp set...so pretty! The bits of pink throughout your design are so lovely!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful design, I love the black on the kraft paper and how you layered the medallion. The touch of pink makes a nice contrast too.

Georgiana said...

Loving the clean and simple look with the pop of pink.