Thursday, February 12, 2015

V-Day Elephant with GI

Happy Thursday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog once again!

The F571 Heart Struck Elephant is another must have stamp!
I just love this stamp!!
My daughter loves elephants, so she also adores this stamp!!

I also used the D474 Happy Valentines sentiment!

Too cute!!
---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------

Challenges

Crafting By Designs: Love is in the Air
4 Crafty Chicks: Valentines

7 comments:

Mynn xx said...

SUPER cute, Kendra!!! I LOVE the fabulous patterned papers and I LOVE the fun twine, too! This is darling! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

VanessaB said...

so adorable!

Georgiana said...

What a fun elephant. Great for Valentine's Day!

Lena said...

Super cute and fun card. Love it :-)
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
Hugs,
Lena - DT
Lena’s Creations

Tina said...

This is adorable . i love elephants and LOVE this card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS. Hugs Tina (DT)x

Lori Turner said...

What a fun, cute Valentines! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

Samantha A. said...

Aww how sweet!
Thanks for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner!
-Samantha
Crafty Gals Corner - Owner & DT Coordinator
Crafty Gals Corner