Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pretty Butterfly with IBS

Happy Sunday Stamping Friends!!

I have an awesome card to share with you today using some Inspired By Stamping products!!

It's one of those cards that after you are done creating, you just want to do the HAPPY DANCE!!

Here it is:
 The butterfly shaped card was purchased and in my stash for awhile now!  I finally decided to use it!!

 I just LOVE how it turned out!!!

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

There are also some lovely sets on clearance, which can be found here.

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!


Have a lovely day!




------------------------

Challenges:
Allsorts: The Colour Purple
Crafty Catz: For a Special Lady
Simply Create Too: Anything Goes
Sister Act Challenge: Anything Goes
Stepelsonnen Challenge: Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create: Anything Goes, Optional Twist: Birthday
Amusing: Anything Goes
Come and Get It: Layer It Up
The Corrosive Challenge: Things with Wings

9 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

I'm dancing with you Kendra because this is one stunning card!!!!
Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too and I hope you will join us again soon.

Hugs
Carol x

Mervi said...

Fabulous butterfly card, so lovely and brings a breath of spring.
Thanks for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

This is so pretty Kendra! I love everything about this card! xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a beautiful card- I love the butterfly shape is lovely and the flowers and pin are so pretty!

VanessaB said...

deserves a happy dance. it's GORGEOUS and amazing! :)

Unknown said...

It is just gorgeous! So bright and fresh! Thank you so much for participating at 613 Avenue Create this week with this beauty!
Hugs,
Sasha.

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sherrie K. said...

This is GORGEOUS Kendra! I love the pretty purple and the shape is so fun!
anyone would love to receive this!
Sherrie K

Melanie R said...

I love this butterfly card and would like to CASE it for my granddaughter's birthday card! I can draw and cut the butterfly by hand but I am interested in the design on the perimeter of the oval. Is this a stamp or something done on Cricut Explore? I looked through the Inspired by Stamping Store and did not find the design. Please help! Thank you.