Thursday, February 19, 2015

My Heart with GI

Happy Thursday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog once again!

This week we are featuring Fancy Card Folds!
I decided to create a Center Step Card!

I used the beautiful new E859 Forever Yours sentiment.
Not only perfect for Valentine's Day, but perfect for Anniversary cards as well!

My hubby and I just celebrated our 8th Anniversary earlier this week.

I stamped the fun H172 Swirls of Hearts on pink polka dot patterned paper, for each of the side "steps".
I thought the added key, was the perfect touch!

Inside the card I used the beautiful E42 Happy Anniversary sentiment and the E826 Dotted Heart!

A beautiful card, with so much meaning in it!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------


1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

This is SO pretty, Kendra! I LOVE the heart theme and that key charm is the perfect touch! Gorgeous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx