Tuesday, December 15, 2015

IBSIC #101

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

There's another fun Inspirational Challenge for you to join in on the Inspired By Stamping Blog!

Here are this month's inspirational photos:
IBSIC101---Sketch

Inspired-by-Stamping-IBSIC-101-Color-Challenge

Inspired-by-Stamping-IBSIC-101-On Trend-Challenge



------------------------

For my card I decided to switch up the sketch just a little!!
Instead of the heart, I decided to create a snowflake!  A shaker one to be exact!!

I am so obsessed with shaker cards lately!!

I used some of the beautiful snowflakes from the Winter Wonderland stamp set!
The "Let It Snow" is also part of the set!


------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!
Happy Stamping!





------------------------

Inspired by Stamping Supplies & Tools-01

Winter Wonderland
Inspired-by-Stamping-Winter-Wonderland-Stamp-Set

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

This is soooo PRETTY! LOVE that paper - what paper company did you use - I didn't see it in your post unless I missed it--- Thanks!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Mynn xx said...

LOVE this awesome shaker card, Kendra! That large snowflake is fabulous for the inside--and I adore the fun patterns you layered here! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx