Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Pink Birthday with The Stamps of Life

Hello Crafty Friends!!

Once again I have a card to share with you today using the new happy4banners stamp set from The Stamps of Life!!

I really like how this Birthday card turned out:
Isn't it fun?!
I used the fun Sizzix Lovely Drop-ins to create the border for my shaker card as well as the die cut happy birthday!

The "Have A Happy Day" banner is part of the happy4banners stamp set!  There are 10 different sentiments in the set!  They work great with the new happy4banner die!
Shake, Shake, Shake!!  I am so in love with making shaker cards, they are so much fun!!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!



-------------------------

Products Used:

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty! LOVE the Pink & Black Combo! Fab Shaker!

Theresa

Georgiana said...

Awesome birthday card. That sure is a fun stamp set!