Tuesday, December 8, 2015

YNS December Preview Day

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's that time of the month at Your Next Stamp!!
I personally LOVE this time!!  It's one of those happy dance moments!!

It's Preview Day today!
Tomorrow is Release Day!!!!

I am in love with all the stamps and dies being released this month, I can hardly contain myself!! lol

I know I may sound like a broken record, but Karen, owner of YNS, really amazes me each month with her releases!!  I'm always in love!

---------------------


Today I am featuring the new "Life's a Hoot" stamp set!
So when I got this stamp set, I was right away attracted to the "Hoot! Hoot! Hooray" sentiment along with the "It's Your Birthday!", so I thought it would be super fun to create a spinner card with it, as if the owl was flying around like crazy in celebration of someone's birthday!!

The spinner part of the card was created using the new Stitched Oval Dies!!

This set has a bunch of fun owl images and sentiments!!

Here is a view of the owl flying around!!
Hehe!  SO super fun!

I just love interactive cards like this!!

I finished up my card by adding a few Sparkly Mauve Gumdrops!!

---------------------

Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Blog to view all the other sneak peeks!!


Have a lovely day!!


1 comment:

Charne said...

Oh that looks like a totally fun card! I too like interactive ones! TFS...