Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Let It Snow

Hello Stamping Friends!
It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

For my card today, I was inspired by all the snow we've gotten!
We got 14 inches of snow yesterday!
CRAZY!

I was inspired to use gold glitter for the word snow!

So I stamped the word "snow" from the Flakey Sentiments stamp set with my glue ink pad.  I then rubbed gold glitter over the stamped sentiment.
Looks a little messy right now, but after it dries, I am able to wipe off the excess glitter!!

I then used the Flakey Sentiments stamp set again along with the Flakey Friends and More Flakey Friends stamp sets to add pretty snowflakes to my card!!
I love the gold, pink and turquoise!!

Here is my finished card:
 I absolutely LOVE these new stamp sets!!

Freshly fallen snow is so beautiful!


"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------


No comments: