Thursday, February 22, 2018

Big Hugs


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!

I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Anything Goes


So I grabbed the fun new Chunky Stitched Tag Dies to create this adorable tag:
I also used the super cute new I'll Never Let You Go stamp and die set!!

After coloring and die cutting the sweet hugging bunnies, I added some Liquid Applique to their tails to add some fun texture!!

Love all the fun layers you can create with the Chunky Stitched Tag Dies!!


Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG What a Super Cute and Adorable tag!! I too love all the layers, colors & the polka dot paper. You did agreat coloring job your bunnies....they are so precious!! You so did a Super Creative job as your share the Craftabulous inspiration using Miss Emma's goodies!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Cute tag!:

Crafting Katie said...

Awe, this is so sweet! I love what you did with their tails!

quilt4fun2 said...

Love the fun pattern paper and the layers! Great job coloring your sweet bunnies and the fun dots.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Scrapper69 said...

Awww.... What a super cute Tag Kendra! The bunnies hugging is just too sweet!

Theresa

Longwell Kort said...

I shot a wedding at this place recently. It is such a simple and classic venue to shoot at. The coordinator was also such a pleasure to work with as well as the staff. Would recommend the New York wedding venues for any couple looking for an intimate wedding!