Monday, February 5, 2018

Candy Kiss Packages


Hello Stamping Friends!

Today I have some fun candy packages to share with you that I created using stamps from the Crafty Doodle Chick shop!!



Here are all the packages I created:
Aren't they fun??!!

I haven't created these cute little candy kiss packages in awhile!!  My aunt recently asked me to make eight of them for her to give her co-works for Valentine's Day!!

-----

How to create these fun packages:

1. Cut your main piece of cardstock 4 1/2" x 4 1/4".  (If you don't plan to use an edger along the sides, you can cut the paper 4" x 4 1/4")

2.  Trim each side with an edger.

3.  If you'd like to add a piece of of pattern paper, cut that at 3" x 4 1/4" and adhere to the main side. (Just to let you know, this may be slightly different, depending on the edger you use)

Here is a look at all eight of mine before I scored them:
The top four I used just pattern paper, the bottom for a used a piece of pattern paper and then added stamped hearts!!  I used the How You Bean? Conversation Heart Add-On and Rawr stamp sets for the fun heart images!!

4. Then score each piece at 3/4", 1 3/4" and 3". (Be sure your pattern paper is facing the way you would like before scoring!)

5. Add your KISSES!! I put a little glue dot on the bottom of each to keep them in place!

6. Add adhesive as shown:

7. Close-up your package!!


8. Decorate!!

-----


Close-Up of three of the packages:
I added a sentiment, twine and some bling to each of the packages!  Some of them I also added a button!

The fun 'happy HEART DAY' sentiment is from the How You Bean? Conversation Heart Add-On stamp set!!

The 'HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY' sentiment is also from the How You Bean? Conversation Heart Add-On stamp set!
I just love these cute little packages!!

They are so fun and easy to create!!
Be sure to check out all the lovely products the Crafty Doodle Chick shop carries!!


Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Helen said...

What a clever idea for packaging the candy kisses! tfs

Scrapper69 said...

Omgosh!!! What a clever & cute project!!! They're adorable and I Love The step by step! I may have to try this!!

P.S. - I got your super cute card!!! Thanks so much, I totally LOVE it & have it in my craft space on my desk...

Theresa