Thursday, February 15, 2018

YNS Challenge 83

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!
There is a fun sketch and colors to find inspiration from!!

-----------------

For this challenge I found inspiration in the sketch!!

I wanted to create another card with the adorable Silly Love Monsters stamp set and coordinating Silly Love Monsters Die Set!!  I love this set so much!!!
Isn't this girly monster so much fun?!  I love her with the 'I've got a MONSTER crush on you' sentiment!!  I created this card with my husband in mind!

I finished it off by adding some Pretty Peacock Matte Gumdrops to the upper right corner!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

2 comments:

BrossArtAddiction said...

Awe, this is super adorable!💗
Hugs,
XxTraceyxx

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! That is just so CUTE!!! Love that adorable monster!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations