Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Special Mom


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun gift card holder to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!


As I mentioned earlier this month, I absolutely LOVE the new Seed Packet (10399) die set!!  This time I decided to alter it slightly to create a fun gift card holder!!

I started by die cutting the package, trimming off the top and bottom tabs.  And not using the Seed die layer.  I just cut out some layers from cardstock to place on the front of the packet: 
I stamped the 'Special' from the All In the Family (CL-044) stamp set!  I then used the For Mother (10413) die set to die cut the 'Mom' sentiment!

I also added the lovely Beautiful Hydrangea (10408) to the front of my packet!  My mom loves the color blue!!  Which is why I decided to use a lot of blue!!

A look at the inside:
I die cut some of the little hydrangea flowers for the inside and added the 'YOU are' and 'wonderful' from the Lovely & Gorgeous Sentiments (CL-065) stamp set!  I love that stamp set so much!!  So beautiful!!

I used the Gift Card Corner Holder (10301) die set to add the inserts for me to slip in the gift card!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

The front of your gift card is BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the details!

Theresa