Saturday, February 2, 2019

Be Mine Topper

Hello Stamping Friends!

I am on the Your Next Stamp Blog today!!

We are having a Valentine's Day Series, showcasing fun valentine day projects!!

Today is Day 3!

-----------------

I love creating treat packages for Valentine's Day, so I decided to grab the lovely Treat Topper Die Set!

First I found a fun black and white striped paper to die cut the topper, as I thought it would compliment the Bee perfectly!
I then found a pink piece of grid paper that I die cut the rectangle from in the set.  I stamped the 'Happy Valentine's Day' sentiment from the Love and Hugs stamp set near the top and adhered to the topper.

I used a banner die to die cut a piece of  pink heart pattern paper.  Before adding pop-dots and adhering to the topper, I stamped the 'Be Mine' sentiment from the Love and Hugs stamp set.  I added a black button and pink twine bow to the left of the sentiment.
I stamped the cute little bee from the Love and Hugs stamp set and colored with my Copics.

I used the coordinating Love and Hugs Die Set to die cut the cute bee out!  And adhered to my topper with a pop-dot!
So cute and fun!!  Perfect little treats to create for Valentine's Day!


All YNS Products Used:


-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute bag topper!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤