Thursday, February 14, 2019

Celebrate You


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Just Cards

As I mentioned earlier this month, I absolutely LOVE the new Celebration Tags stamp and die set!  I just had to use it again to make another cute birthday card!! (I am really lacking on birthday cards right now, so this set totally came at the right time!!)
I created some cute layers using pattern paper.  I then used the die tag layers from the Celebration Tags stamp and die set, die cutting the largest layer from kraft paper and then one layer from white cardstock.  I die cut the cupcake wrapper from the white later to create a shaker window.  Thought it would be fun to make the base of the cupcake a shaker!!  Something I've never done before!!

I embossed my cupcake frosting with a swirly embossing folder!  I love the look!!

I stamped the 'Let's Celebrate You.' sentiment on the die cut banner!

Such a cute card!!  I am having so much fun with this new set!!

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!
Happy Valentine's Day!




------------------------

4 comments:

Joan Smith said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MISS KENDRA!! What a Super Sweet and Gorgeous Card. Your Shaker Cup Cake is so Beautifully Created!! You so did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Cute shaker card! Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful card! I love the embossing on the cupcake...great dimension and layers.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Linda Hott said...

This is such a beautiful card! I wondered when I first saw it how you did the cupcake wrapper and I find it is a shaker card with sequins. Beautiful! Love the icing with the embossing on it!.