Monday, February 11, 2019

Darling Easter Lamb


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I used the awesome new Stitched Diamond Panel #1 and Stitched Diamond Panel #2 to layer together to make a shaker window:
I absolutely LOVE how you can layer these two die cuts together!!!  So much fun!!

I used the super adorable Darling Lamb for my die cut lamb!  I die cut him a few times.  Once to get all the black cardstock pieces and then twice from white cardstock.  As I wanted to use an Action Wobble to make his head jiggle!!  So fun!

I used the Giant Layered Happy for my die cut 'happy' sentiment and the Layered Easter Blessings for the die cut 'Easter'!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable shaker card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH... Look at that Lamb!!! Sooo CUTE!!! Awesome card!

Theresa