Friday, February 15, 2019

D2BA New Product Blog Hop

Welcome to Dare 2B Artzy's Blog Hop!!

We are excited to have a Blog Hop to share our new stamps, dies and paper!!
There are so many fun new products!  
Be sure to check out all the lovely inspiration from our Artzy Designers!!

You should have arrived here from Vicki's blog!  If you haven't and would like to hop along with us, please go back to the Dare 2B Artzy Blog to start at the beginning!

Be sure to follow each blog and leave comments along the way for your chance at winning!  We will randomly choose a winner from one of the blogs, so the more you comment, the more chances you have to win!!

Winner will receive a $20 Gift Certificate to the 
Dare 2B Artzy Store!!

Blog Hop will end Saturday, February 16th at 7:00pm Central. 
We will post a winner Sunday night!!

----------

I am featuring the NEW 'Friends' stamp set!

Here is a look at the entire stamp set:


I am also featuring some of the lovely Lemon Bliss Collection paper:

Such fun designs!!

First up I am sharing a layout I created:
I just LOVE all the lovely papers in the  Lemon Bliss Collection!!  So I just have to feature a bunch of them on this layout of my friends and I from a recent scrapbook retreat!  

I stamped the 'I'm blessed to have friends like you.' sentiment from the Friends stamp set a few times, masking it so that I could create the sentiment to cascade down my layout on the right of my photo.
I really like how it looks!

I also stamped the 'Friends make life fresh' sentiment, also from the Friends stamp set, and die cut it out using a die from the Rectangle Fancy Framelit Die set.  I added it under the photo mat.
I die cut some lemons from te Lemons & Ladybugs pattern paper to add as accents!! 

I really like how this layout turned out!!

-----

I also decided to create a card to share with you using the Friends stamp set!!
I also used the awesome Trellis Die for my die cut background, which I placed over a piece of Lemons & Ladybugs pattern paper (the back side for the yellow pattern)!

Such a bright and fresh card!!

-----

Your next stop in the hop is the talented Teresa
We hope you are inspired all along the way!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

If you are on Instagram, Follow Me! :)   I currently have a GIVEAWAY!!  
You can find me here!

Have an ARTZY day! 

13 comments:

Avra Williams said...

You always make me want to get back to my scrapbooking! And you card is beautiful too! Love the lemons!

Melody said...

Great scrapbook page and lovely card! You really showcased the versatility of D2BA’s products!

The Craft Princess said...

Sweet layout! My niece would go crazy for the ladybugs :) Hugs...Janie

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Super cute layout! I love the lemon theme!!! -Tasha :)

WCS said...

Kendra - what a beautiful layout on the scrapbook page! I love how you put the card together with the trellis die cut in the background - it looks gorgeous with the new lemon stamp set!

ionabunny said...

Beautiful. Love the stripey leaf detail. Gorgeous card and LO. Hugz

mom2five said...

Great layout and I love your card!

Karen N said...

Great layouts and cards!!! Love the paper!!!

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! Awesome new release and your layout is fantastic Kendra! I also love your gorgeous card too! Sooo PRETTY!!!

I also wanted to say THANK YOU for the Awesome card I received today... it's way cute up close and in person!!! LOVE it!

have a great weekend!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Cute layout and I love your card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Janet-SugarShine Designs said...

Love the fresh lemon look and your layout. I have to get my scrapbooking supplies out again! TFS. New follower. Janet-SugarShine Designs

Kate said...

The lemon stamps and paper are beautiful! Love what you created with them.

Jean said...

I love seeing layouts! THat card is just delightful too!