Saturday, November 9, 2019

Believe in the Magic

Hello Stamping Friends!

Today I have a card to share with you using some new products from the recent release at Your Next Stamp!!

I am featuring the new Happy Holly-Days stamp set:
I absolutely love the beautiful heart image!!  I added glossy accents and glitter to the berries!

The banner and 'Believe in the Magic' sentiment are also from the set.

I finished off the card by adding the die cut 'Merry Christmas' which is part of the Christmas Words Die Set!

I was really going for a CAS look here and think I pulled it off perfectly with the lovely image and sentiments!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So pretty Kendra!!!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Fikreta said...

so very nice card!

Heather said...

Wow!! That wreath is gorgeous!! And the simplicity of your card really lets it's elegance shine!