Thursday, November 7, 2019

Holiday Wishes

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a reminder for the current challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the challenge!

-----------------

Theme:
Holiday Wishes

I used the new Santa Express Train Carts Two stamp set to create these two sweet holiday cards:
Both these images caught my attention right away!!  I intended to have the two on a card together, but once I started assembling the card I decided I would create a seperate card for each of them.

I love ornaments and decorating trees!  Which I am guessing why I feel in love with the ornament filled cart:

And as for this image....
I'm not a huge candy cane lover, but I sure love peppermint!! Peppermint mochas, little peppermint pieces....

And the image is just too cute!!


All YNS Products Used:

-----------------

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Shari Czerwinski said...

Super cute cards! Great coloring!

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

This is adorable! Yin’s has the best products! Card is so cute!.,

Helen said...

Saw your cards on the YNS blog, Kendra. They are delightful! tfs

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH.... How Stinkin' CUTE!!

Theresa