Sunday, November 17, 2019

Season's Greetings


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I used the new Reverse-Cut Snowflake Circles (10736) die to create my shaker window:
So fun!  I grabbed the colors from the paper I picked when choosing the sequins for each snowflake window.

The 'Season's Greetings' sentiment is from the Snowflake Wreath (CL-138) stamp set!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute shaker card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

mamawcindy said...

Love your card. Love how you made each snowflake a different color. Pretty!
cindys-greencricut

Scrapper69 said...

Omgoodness! How beautiful! Lovely card Kendra!

Theresa

Helen said...

Great color combos, Kendra. These cards are delightful. tfs