Friday, November 29, 2019

D2BA Black Friday SALE

Hello Stamping Friends!!

 Dare 2B Artzy has a SALE going on NOW until 11:59pm December 2nd!!
Use Code: THANKS19
20% off your entire order!
Plus FREE shipping on orders over $50 (no code needed!)

----

The Artzy Designers also have some fun 3D Holiday Projects we're sharing on our D2BA Facebook Page and Artzy Community!  Be sure to check it out, there are two gift certificates being given away!!

Here is a fun wine tag I created:
I just LOVE the fun Reindeer Games stamp set!  I honestly can't get enough of this cute reindeer!

I just had to use him on my wine tag I created!!

I thought the lights tangled in his antlers was the perfect touch!  LOL. 


Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

OMG! I love your bottle tag! Love the reindeer. He is looking a little tipsy!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Scrapper69 said...

That reindeer is flippin' ADORABLE!!! Fun Bottle Tag!

Theresa