Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Fleurs


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

Have you seen the new Love and Friendship Die Release?!

So many fun new dies!

As many of you know, I absolutely LOVE flowers!  I'm a sucker for flowers!!  I am continually finding room for new plants in my yard!!

When I seen the new Paris Boutique Builder (10747) I was in love!!!

I created this fun store front on my card:
Just look at all the pretty flowers!!

I also used the Old Brick Wall (STN-009) to create the brick stenciled background!

I really like how this card turned out!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️