Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas


Hello Stamping Friends!

Merry Christmas!!

May you have a lovely holiday season with your family and friends!

I just love the magical feeling this time of year!!


I have a Christmas shaker card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I used the Shaker Christmas Tree (10706) die to create my shaker window opening!  I just LOVE this die!!
For my sentiment I die cut the Folk Art Happy Holidays (10702) and carefully detached the sentiment from the rest of the image.  I love the font used!


The star is also part of the Folk Art Happy Holidays (10702) die!

Again, I hope you have a WONDERFUL holiday season!  
And a happy and healthy New Year!!





------------------------

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous shaker card! Love the colors
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤