Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Season's Greetings

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today sharing an elegant Christmas card!!

Today I am showcasing the beautiful Holiday Rose stamp set!!  I just love this beautiful rose image:
I used the coordinating Holiday Rose Die to cut the image out.  I added the gorgeous image to my card using pop dots!  The image was placed on top of the die cut Trellis Die background!  I love this panel die!!

I placed a piece of sparkly silver paper behind the die cut background.  So elegant!!

The 'Season's Greetings' sentiment is from the Snowflake Wishes stamp set!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

2 comments:

Helen said...

This is such a lovely card, Kendra. Love the splash of color with your floral images. The flowers show so well against your lacy background. tfs

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️