Thursday, December 19, 2019

Hugs & Kisses


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

After Christmas, the next holiday is Valentine's Day!  
I love creating Valentine's!!  

I used the fun new Stitched Primitive Hearts (10740) die set to create the fun layered hearts:
The 'Hugs' and 'Kisses' sentiments are part of the new Reverse-Cut Lover Letters (10741) die set! 

The large '&' is from the Brooklyn Numbers (10416) die set!!

The large red scalloped layer on my card base is from the Scalloped Rectangles (10651) die set!

I just LOVE how this card turned out!  It's the perfect Valentine's Day card!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️