Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Inkadinkado Contest


I wanted to thank those who took the time to vote for the Inkadinkado Contest I was in!  I was so happy to be chosen as a finalist!

Even more happy to say that I WON!!

So on to the winners of my blog candy!!!


Drum Roll Please.....

Random.org Generated these 3 numbers
(I had all the entries in a word document as you were able to get extra entries for being a follower, etc.)

#40 ~ AVRA!
Blog Candy 1



#6 ~ Luv2Scrap02!
Blog Candy 2



#68 ~ Danielle
Blog Candy 3


CONGRATULATIONS Ladies!!!!  If you could please e-mail me at: j_k_sand@yahoo.com

You have until Saturday noon to contact me, if by then I have not hear from the winner(s) I will randomly pick a new number(s).

Thanks again for taking the time and voting for me!! I appreciate it!!

Kendra

1 comment:

Avra Williams said...

Yippee! Thanks, Kendra!
And congrats to Danielle and your 3rd winner as well!