Saturday, November 6, 2010

Welcome Fall

I can't believe it is fall, where did summer go?

We had a beautiful weekend this year for our annual trip to the Little Farmer in Fond du Lac.  My aunt lives there and our family takes a trip there every year.  This year was Ava's first time there and she loved it.

Here's a few digital layouts I created:
 For Ava's album.  I just love these pictures of her!  The large one reminds me so much of myself when I was her age!  Our pictures look almost identical. 

One for Sawyer's album.  He loved this horse swing!

Then one for both of them.

I never thought I would ever get into digital scrapbooking, but with the two little ones it makes it easier sometimes.  I still love actually playing with the paper and embellishments, but digital layouts will have to do once in awhile, so that I don't get too far behind!

Have a nice weekend!

Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day!

Kendra

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Kendra,
I love your layouts and the papers you chose.
Thanks for sharing
Stacy